Hello Teddy Friend,
Happy Teddy Tales Tuesday, everyone!
Hold onto your tiny teacups because today I am telling you about the time we became actual, real life TV STARS! Now, we all know that Mummy is a regular on TV with her exquisite dollhouses, but this time the famous host Malcolm Pisani specifically asked Mummy for us teddies to take the spotlight on his show, Sajf fuq NET!
When Mummy told us, my little stuffing heart was fluttering like a million tiny butterflies. I asked Mummy how she manages to stay so relaxed in front of all those big cameras without her mind going blank, and she just smiled her soft smile, confessing that she was just as nervous her very first time! Of course, a big TV show meant we needed a whole cast of teddy friends to join us. I was thrilled because I love the camera, and being right next to Mummy makes everything easy. All I had to do was smile!
Meanwhile, Fredrick was dying to be on TV. I never knew he had such big showbiz dreams!
Sophie, Celeste, and Hélène wanted to show off their gorgeous, pretty dresses to the whole island,
Poor Reinhard needed a bit of convincing, though. He really wanted to share his marvellous coat of many colours, but he was feeling shy and scared. Mummy insisted he come, gently picking him up onto her lap and whispering that everyone would fall in love with his beautiful patchwork and his handsome smile. Some of our other friends hid or just couldn't make it, so Mummy offered the sweetest deal to everyone coming: a full tour of the studio, meeting Malcolm, and a grand feast of honey and biscuits afterward!
When it was time to go, Mummy lined us all up and put us in the car with seatbelts for the bigger teddies, and safe, snug straps inside the bag for us little ones! When we arrived at the NET TV Studios, Mummy walked in like she was just strolling into the supermarket, greeting every single person she met. We popped into the control room to say hello, and then one of the crew members wired Mummy up with a tiny little microphone. I wiggled with excitement and asked if we were getting one of those tiny mic devices just in case I got asked a question, but Mummy laughed and said all I had to do was smile at the cameras and she would do the talking!
Then we followed her into the main studio. It was massive, filled with giant spotlights, three huge cameras, and lots of crew members running around! Mummy presented us to Malcolm, who welcomed us with a big smile, giving Mummy a warm bear hug and a kiss. Mummy placed the crew on the sofa, and I started wondering where on earth I was going to sit so I wouldn't get lost, considering how tiny I am. Mummy smiled, picked me up, and told me that I would stay right in her lap so no one would miss me. Oh, sugarplums! I understood immediately: Mummy was in the spotlight, which meant I was right in the spotlight too! Perfect!She talked all about our teddy family, and we got a whole 10 minutes of fame all to ourselves. It was pure magic! Before we left, Mummy and I even got to pose for a special photo with Malcolm. I loved every single second of it.
On the drive back, none of us could stop talking! And just as promised, when we got home, Mummy treated us to delicious biscuits, milk, and sweet honey. She told us we all behaved so beautifully and that everyone in the studio loved us. I cuddled into Mummy and asked if she would ever take me on the show again, and she smiled, nodding that I was going to be quite a star. Oh yes! I can already see it... maybe next time, Posy gets her very own TV program!
Here is our clip on TV!
Did you catch us on TV? What is your favourite thing to do when you get butterflies in your tummy?
Sending you studio spotlights and honey sweet hugs,
Posy xxx



.jpg)


.jpg)








Comments
Post a Comment