My Adventure in Bavaria Germany

It's been a week since I returned home from the trip to Germany. Rebecca took me everywhere with her and I have to admit I have learnt so many new things.

So let me break down a few highlights of my adventure.

Thur, 7th June 2018 - Arriving in Bad Kötzting

My trip to Munich was bliss. I sat close to mum on the plane. It was quite comfy. The plane was amazing. It has everything! Even small tables that open up in front of you!

On the plane Going to Munich
On arrival to Munich we had a two hour drive to the beautiful village of Bad Kötzting. Bad Kötzting is in the Cham district, near Czech border situated in the Bavaria Forest. I've learnt that Bavaria is famous for it's beer. In the evening we visited a brewery. Mum very bravely, had a pint. 

 
"What's that mum?"

"That's beer!"

"Can I taste it?"

"Just a sip. I don't want you to get sick"


"Yummy!!! That tasted good!"

Fri, 8th June 2018 The Buzzing Bees

Mum and I woke up early. We had breakfast at the hotel. There I spotted another teddy and I made a new friend. 



Today mum had a day with the Buzzing Bees. Part of her conference was about Bee Keeping and their impact in Europe. The theory part was fine. Very interesting I would say. Never guessed how important they really are...but then came the practical. The practical part involved the buzzing bees. Mum, wasn't very happy about that. She's scared of any insect that flies. Finally she got to go near the bee hives, see them and was brave enough to taste the honey right from the honey comb. 

I don't really like the bees but I definitely do love the yummy honey that they make. Mum got a gift of the yummy honey from the same bee hives that she visited. 

"Mum can I have the jar of honey?.........Please?"



Sat, 9th June 2018 On Top of the Mountain

Both mum and I were very excited for the day. 

"Posy today we are going on top of the mountain!"

Wow, a mountain! We don't have any of those in Malta. I have never been on one. We took a chair lift and went up the mountain through the huge trees.


Finally we made it to the top. 

"Look below us Posy. Don't you think it's beautiful?"

"Oh yes mummy. Can we stay here just for a short while?"

Rebecca and I on top of the mountain
Sun, 10th June 2018 Going back to the Rock

It was time for us to go back home. Mum had already packed up everything. We woke up very early, took a short walk in the garden and enjoyed the last few moments there.


"Mum?...Do we really have to go back home?"

"Posy dear, you know that this was just for a few days! What about the trio that are waiting for us back home. Don't you want to go to them? Don't you want to go back to our dolls houses and miniatures?"

"You are right mum! Come on, I'm ready to go!"

" Good girl, my dear Posy! I'm sure there will be some other time and some other place that we will get to visit."

And before we knew it, we headed back home. I was sitting close to the window and mummy held me up to see the clouds. 



"Look Posy! Look!"

"What's that mum? That looks like a tiny rock!"

Mum smiled back, "Indeed Posy, but that tiny rock is home!"

The closer we got to the rock in the sea, the bigger it got. The plane landed safely and waiting for us at the airport were the little trio so happy to see mum and me!


What an adventure that was! Hope I'll get to have more.

Bear Hugs,

Posy xxx

Comments

  1. Posy, you're endearing as ever!! I love the pictures, and I'm glad you had a great time with your mom in Germany! Looking forward to see your next adventure!!! Love you!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much José. Posy did enjoy her trip and looking forward to the next. Posy loves you too!!! xxxxx

      Delete
  2. Hello Posy, what a nice few days you had! You hugging the pot of honey is so sweet!
    Looking forward to your next adventure.
    Big hugs,
    Véronique

    ReplyDelete

  3. My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment