Bath Time!!!

Ohhh!!!! It's so Hot here!!! I never felt so hot like this before in my entire fluffy life!!! Mummy keeps reminding me that we are in the middle of Summer! She told me that I have to keep cool!....but how?

I am drinking lots of lemon ice tea, I am even eating lots of ice cream and cold blue berry flavored jelly.....yummy!! Mummy makes sure that when I am indoors I am always cool with the air conditioner.  

I have seen one of these Animal channels that bears, in warm days, keep cool by bathing themselves in rivers and in streams and apparently they love it!!!

"Mummy can we go bathing in a river or in a stream?"

She looked at me puzzled, "River??? Stream??....emmm no my dear"

I was shocked to hear those words, "But why mum?... That is what bears do!!"

She gave me a smile and laughed, "Oh Posy dear! We don't have any rivers or streams here remember? We have the sea!"

"So can I go bathing in the sea?"

"No Posy, I won't let you go alone. It's dangerous for you my tiny bear, but if you want I can fill up the bathtub for you with lots of bubbly soap and you can stay there as much as you like."

Yippy! that sounded fantastic. Mummy found the most comfortable bathroom for me. It looks very spacious and I also got myself a rubber ducky. 



There finally! Keeping myself cool like the rest of the bears! Only my bath is more luxurious! I have constant running water, lots of bubble bath, everything is nice and clean and yes I almost forgot, I have my rubber ducky. 



If any of you out there can't find me, make sure to look for me in the bathroom at Rose Cottage. Most probably I will be staying here day and night till the Summer is over!

If I'll manage to get out of the bath, I will keep you posted with my whereabouts! 

Bear Hugs,

Posy xxx


Comments

  1. Awwwww, such a cutie!!! Glad you found a nice, cool, and bubbly place to spend the rest of the summer, Posy!!! Wish I had a nice bath like that too! :) Enjoy!! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jose, Posy just loves it and she is sending you lots of her warm hugs xxxxx

      Delete
  2. You are doing the thing Posy! I think taking cold baths should be mandatory for everyone!
    You look adorable and so does your ducky ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed Veronqiue, everyone should be enjoying a cool bath in this heat.. Thank you xxx

      Delete
  3. Mummy knows Best! Enjoy your bubble bath Posy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is intending to keep on having the baths, xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment