Happy Teddy Tales Tuesday, everyone!
Today, I am going to tell you about a very dreamy, sunshine-filled adventure! Mummy took us on a wonderful day trip to the beach, and I got to bring along two very handsome gentlemen.
If there is one thing you should know about me, it is that I totyadores teddy bears in uniform! There is just something so dashing and heroic about them. So naturally, I chose my two favourite sailors to accompany us: Kapitän and his loyal First Mate, Basa!
Let me introduce my two naval protectors:
Kapitän (Steiff Limited Edition #000935)
Kapitän (EAN 667954) is the ultimate leader of the sea! He looks so sharp in his traditional dark blue sailor jacket, complete with gold buttons and a smart white captain’s cap resting proudly on his head. He has the kindest, most distinguished face and carries himself with such quiet grace. He is a very special limited edition, number 000935, and he arrived with his official certification proving he is a true collector's treasure!
First Mate Basa (Steiff Limited Edition #000121)
Do you love a bear in a handsome uniform as much as I do?
Sending you salty breezes and sweet sailor hugs,
TTFN Ta-Ta For Now.
Love.
Posy xxx
Posy
.jpg)






Comments
Post a Comment