Merry Christmas from us all

 Hello Teddy Friends,

Today is Christmas Eve and mummy has been busy preparing for the special day. I am very happy because this year I will be spending my Christmas with my siblings Pebbles, Archy and with my dearest friend Willow. 


This year they will be spending their first Christmas ever here. Mummy dressed us all up for Christmas. Don't you think we all look nice?


Tomorrow Santa Claus will be visiting and we are all looking forward to his goodies. I hope that my stocking is filled with lots of chocolate. 


Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas. 

Bear Hugs,


Posy x

Comments

  1. Awww, such an endearing post!! I'm so glad you got to spend this Christmas with your siblings, dear Posy!!! And I hope that Santa got you the chocolate you wanted!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much José. Hope you enjoyed your Christmas xxxxx

      Delete

Post a Comment