Posy's Siblings!

 Hello Teddy Friends, 

How are you all? I have some exciting news for you! Last month mummy and I went to The Netherlands. Both of us were very happy to be there again. We got to see some nice places too but our highlight of our adventure was to meet my brother Archy and sister Pebbles. 


It was good to be back in my home in Holland. It looked wonderful with some new additions.


Oscar was in the same room where I left him last time in March. 


"Hello Oscar! How are you? I'm back."

"Hi Posy, How nice it is to see you. You have been missed. The house doesn't feel the same without you. Thank goodness Archy and Pebbles visit on occasions. Archy loves being here."


"Archy!,.....Pebbles!!!.....where are you?" The house is so big that sometimes I get lost in it myself. "There you are!. Finally I got to meet my siblings for real. "How nice to see you." We had one big bear hug. They felt so warm and fluffy just like me. 


They looked just like I have always expected. Pebbles in her white pretty dress and Archy......well Archy looked scruffy, with his cute smile and No Clothes!!!!!


I was happy to see him but I knew that Archy needed an outfit. There was no way that he was going to travel in that state. 

"Archy don't you have any clothes?"

Poor Archy looked puzzled, "Clothes?!!. I never had clothes Posy."

"Mummy? do you think we can have an outfit for Archy?", I knew that mummy would find a solution. 

"Oh yes my dearest, Marrie sent us a whole bag of teddy clothes for the three of you. I'm sure we can find something for Archy" 

Mummy went through the bag and I could see that she found something that would fit him nicely.

Mummy spoke softly to Archy. "Come here Archy, don't be shy!" She dressed him up carefully and he looked so much nicer and cuter. 


"Awwww, Archy! you look so nice all dressed up." Archy was happy and his smile grew.

"Do you think I  look nice Posy?"

"Oh  yes, you look so huggable" Pebbles agreed with me and we were both proud of him.


 "I will miss being here!" Archy exclaimed. 

"So will I, but I am so looking forward to meet the other dollies," Pebbles said.

"Don't you worry Archy, We will visit again before you'll know it, right mummy?" I looked at mummy hoping that she would agree with me.

"Oh yes Posy, we will be visiting and you can stay in your house here. Maybe it is time for you three to have a house of your own when we go back to Malta."

"That's a great idea mummy!" Archy was more cheerful. I was so looking forward to share my adventures and what I do with mummy back home. 


Can't wait to share with you more of my adventures while being in Holland.

Take Care.

Big Bear Hugs,

Posy xxx


Comments

  1. They look adorable, Rebecca!!! So glad that they're finally together, and had so much fun n the 'old house'. Looking forward to see more of their adventures! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment