Adopting a New pup!

Hello Teddy Friends,

I have some GREAT GREAT News! A new furry four legged baby has been added to our family! I am so so happy with my new pup. Actually she's mummy's, but I tend to look after her too. 


Her name is Pixie. She's a tiny Chihuahua. Only 10 weeks old. Don't you think she is cute?

Lately Willow had adopted a Chihuahua pup of her own. She called her Mina. She wanted one exactly like Tina the Pooch. 


"Mummy can I have a puppy of my own?"

"Yes, my sweet Posy, of course you can. Do you want one like Willow has?"

"No mummy, I want a REAL pup like Tina." Mummy wasn't sure if it was a good idea but she didn't say no to me. 

" We will think about it."

A few days later mummy actually was a super hero. I always knew she was special. Mummy rescued a puppy from an unforgiving  cruel fate. To my joy it was a Chihuahua, just like I wanted. 


"Oh mummy isn't she a beauty! Can we keep her mum? Please mum I will help you look after her."

Mummy was so happy to have her and the little tot follows her like a shadow.

Now we have three Chihuahuas, Tina, Mina and Pixie.  




The best part that I get to look after little Pixie when mummy is not around, especially when she is sleeping. 


So this is all. Off I go to look for the cute muffin. 

"Pixie where are you?" She must be sleeping again. 

See you later everyone. Make sure to love your furry friends. They need lots of love and attention.  Take Care.

Bear Hugs,

Posy xxxx

Comments

  1. OH, what a wonderful news!! I'm so glad you got your chihuahua friend, Posy!! You look very happy! :) And mom is indeed a super hero!! She rescued the pub and gave her a wonderful home. More than being a super hero, she's an angel, full of love an compassion. Wishing you lots of fun playing with Pixie and your other friends!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you so much José. That is so sweet of you to say xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment