Mischievous Posy!"

Hello Teddy Friends,

How is your Summer? Mine is just swell!! Have been keeping cool and eating lots of ice-cream.

Mummy has been working hard like always and I tend to spend a lot of my time with her in her workshop. I enjoy roaming in her dolls houses or helping her in her projects. 

One of my favorite spots is the Dickens Book Shop. There are so many books there with lots of pictures to see. The latest book that I read was Jack and the Beanstalk. Such a great adventure to read. 

Yesterday mummy told me that I was being mischievous. Never heard that word before!  I don't even know how to say  it 'MIS-CHIE-VOUS'. 

I wasn't being naughty. I went for an adventure in mummy's workshop and I was being brave like Jack. 


I was helping mummy in her workshop and I spotted three hanging chairs on the wall. "What was mummy thinking of putting chairs high up there against the wall?" I  could already imagine me, Willow and Queenie sitting on them and having a tea party. Between us I highly doubt that Her Royal Highness would want to sit on one of those, but maybe I could paint hers in gold. 

I needed to take a better look at these chairs. Luckily enough there was a tea towel hanging from one of them. An idea came to my head. "I will climb up the tea towel like Jack climbed the beanstalk!"


Before climbing up the tea towel I gave one last glance at mummy. She was quite focused on her painting and so up I went to inspect these chairs. 


"What a view!" I thought to myself. Never been so high up. "Hey mummy, look how high up I am."

Mummy turned around and she looked shocked. "Posy! what are you doing up there?"

"Mummy I climbed up the tea towel like Jack did."

"Posy you can fall! Get down from there!"

"Mum, what are these chairs doing up here? Chairs are meant to be on the floor not hanging from the wall, what were you thinking? These are perfect for Willow!"

"Please Posy come down from there, those are not chairs to sit on!"

I inspected the chairs. They looked like chairs to me. Oh no! She managed to screw the chairs to the wall! This is outrageous! I'm shocked!

"Mummy hand me a screwdriver please." I was so annoyed with mummy. How could she do this to the chairs.

Mummy looked puzzled while giving me my favorite screwdriver. "What for Posy?"


"Mummy, you can be so silly sometimes. I am going to unscrew these poor chairs and I am going to paint one pink, one blue and one in gold."

Mummy started giggling. I can't understand what was so funny about it. 

"Posy dearest, those are wall hooks in the shape of chairs."  Baffled me! I couldn't understand what she was saying.  "Darling those are meant to hang jackets or tea towels to them and not for you or your friends to sit on"


"So you are telling me that these are suppose to stay like this forever?"

"Yes Posy, but if you want you can sit there for a while, as long as you behave."

"Thanks mum. There is such a nice view. I wish you could see it from up here."

"I am sure it is. Make sure you let me know when you want to come down from there. Don't be mischievous again and don't try to get down from the tea towel."

Wow mummy has super powers, she knew exactly what I was going to do!

"I will mummy. Love you!"

"I love you more Posy!"

My mum is the best!

That's all for today. Will see you soon. 

Bear Hugs,

Posy xxx

Comments

  1. As usual Posy makes my heart melt!! But you shouldn't be doing such dangerous stuff, Posy! Heaven forbids you fall from there!!! Mum, please keep an extra eye on this naughty little bear!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rest assured José that she will be looked after xxxx

      Delete

Post a Comment