Posy's Kitchen!

Hello Teddy Friends,

How are you all? Are you keeping away from the monster bug? Make sure to keep indoors and keep safe.

I am keeping busy with mummy helping her with miniature makings and her dolls houses. I also love cooking for my dolly and teddy friends.  I enjoy cooking in all mummy's dolls house kitchens but I miss cooking in my kitchen. 


My kitchen is in Holland, nowhere close near where I live. My kitchen is in a beautiful antique dolls house. It's has huge rooms with the most unique style.

My friend Oscar lives there and sometimes my siblings Archy and Pebbles go to visit. 


The second I entered into the old kitchen, I felt at home and knew that this was MY kitchen.  It is a pretty kitchen, with an old stove, a hanging cupboard, a big side cupboard with a sink and the best thing that while I prepare the food I can look out from the big window.


There are so many pretty things in my kitchen. The last time I visited I got to make tea, coffee and toasted bread with jam for everyone. 


Even mummy enjoyed being there just as much as I did. "Mummy do you want some hot chocolate?"

"Oh yes please my dear Posy, I would love to have some."


Looking forward to visit my kitchen again once it is safe to travel. If only this monster bug runs away!

Bear Hugs,

Posy x

Comments

  1. Awwww, Posy, you look so happy! And your mum seems to be having a very good time too!! Can I also place an order for a good meal, like chocolate cake, or pancakes with maple syrup?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed everyone is happy at my kitchen and you can count on me. Next time I'll be there you will be getting lots of yummy food. Xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment