Posy at De Bonte Koe

 Hello Teddy Friends,

How are you all? It's been weeks since I came back from my beautiful Holland.  Mummy and I spent another wonderful weekend there. She enjoys her dolls house fairs while I enjoy the Culture and very obvious the chocolate. If you want to eat the best yummy chocolate then look no further; it's all in Holland! 



Mummy and I got to visit the lovely city of Schiedam. We walked by canals and old buildings and we stood under a huge Wind mill too. It was the first time mummy and I got this close to a Windmill. Did you know that Schiedam hold the tallest Windmills in the World? I bet you didn't know. 



We continued walking in the streets and all of a sudden I could smell the strong scent of Chocolate. "Mummy! I can smell chocolate!" 

She smiled, and after a few more steps we arrived in a big chocolate shop called 'De Bonte Koe'  that also served cake and hot drinks. 



The Shop was packed with different types of chocolate in different sizes and shapes. I could have stood there forever. This was all I needed; CHOCOLATE!

Mummy and I took a hot chocolate. The best hot chocolate that you could ever have with wiping cream and all the good yummy stuff. 

"Mummy take a picture of me!"



" Smile and say Teddies, Posy "

"Teddies!"




There that has to be the best photo taken with the best hot chocolate. 

I also got tons of chocolate for me to share with my friends. 



Looking forward to be there again. I miss my Holland. 

That's all for today.

Bear Hugs,

Posy xxx

Comments

  1. Awwwwww, this is such a sweet blog, Posy, literally sweet, haha! Glad you had such a good time!!! Did you share some of the chocolate with your friends, or did you eat it all yourself? Hihi...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my dearest José. I did share some .of the chocolate... but mummy ate half of it!!! Big hugs xxxxxxx

      Delete
    2. : )))) Well, I'm sure mummy appreciated it!

      Delete

Post a Comment