Keeping Safe!



Hello Teddy friends,

Here I am today again! I have good reason to be here because I do care about you and I want you to be safe!


Since I came back from my beautiful Holland, I have noticed something strange is going on. Everything seemed normal to me but something was just not right.

Since the day mum and I arrived on the island, I have never seen the light of day again. Mummy didn't take me anywhere with her. Actually mummy never gone out of the house ever again, apart from just crossing the road to go to her workshop and near her dolls houses. It didn't make any sense. She didn't go to the office but worked from home. 

Another thing I noticed was that the three sweet kids, didn't go to school anymore, I know that they have several holidays but this wasn't it. They looked fine to me. Non of them were sick. The trio looked happy and bubbly but they studied and worked from home. Thinking about it, it was like mummy was their new teacher. They stopped doing their outdoor activities and just like me they never gone out. The grannies never came to visit them anymore but spoke to them using an online Chat call with a camera. 

Mummy looked more strained, like she was worried about something. She was more attentive to news updates which isn't normal at all. The only one who was having a good time and having the days of her life was Tina the pooch. She is more than happy in this situation where she is surrounded 24/7 by everyone.

I gathered the ladies to have an urgent meeting. I am sure they have noticed something is not right. 


Willow, Queenie and Welcome all agreed with me that something wasn't right. They are quite new to this household but they understood me perfectly. We were in discussion when out of nowhere mummy approached us.

"What's going on girls?  You all look so serious." Mummy sat down next to us to join in.

"Mummy we have noticed that something is just not right. It seems like you never go out. Aren't you feeling well? Is there something wrong with you?" She looked fine to me but she would never tell me if there was something troubling her.

Mummy sighed and started to tell us that apparently there is some huge bug going around and making people sick. That this monster bug has spread all over the world. Other countries have suffered a lot of losses in every sector and now it has also hit the tiny island. With every sentence she said my eyes grew bigger. Willow started to cry and Queenie was acting more like the queen that she already is. The last thing I want is a monster bug making us sick. I am already scared from the roaches no matter their size. This must be one dinosaur bug!

"Please girls, calm down I don't want you to be upset. You are all safe! This is why we are all locked up indoors" She told us the precautions that everyone should follow to keep safe. 

It's very important that you wash your hands and paws constantly. This will keep this dirty bug away. It's afraid of soapy bubbly water. Serves it right!


Wash Your Hands

Drink a lot of water constantly and keep your mouth moist. Again this bug is like a cat, it hates the water.


Drink Water Constantly 

Keep in doors with your family and have quality  time together. Don't invite any friends for now.


Keep Indoors with your family

It's not easy but if you miss your friends and relatives call them or use your special devices online where you get to see them with the use of a camera. Most of the time I get to see and talk to my younger sister Pebbles and older brother Oscar that live in Holland. This monster bug is quite stupid. It doesn't have any idea how to use technology. 

"Hi Pebbles, can't wait to see you for real. As soon as you are here, I will be making pancakes."

"Thank you so much Posy. Looking forward to your cooking. Oscar says hi too and he said that he misses you."

"Keep safe Pebbles, don't let this dinosaur bug get you."

"Don't worry Posy I am in Lock Down with Oscar!"

Keeping in touch from a distance

Now if it is really necessary that you need to go out make sure to wear protective clothing. Get a face mask that covers your mouth and nose. Wear glasses and also gloves. Stay away from other persons if you go shopping. Make sure that you keep a two meter radius clear between one person and another. 


Wear Protective Clothing from a Distance

Most important during this time until this monster bug is destroyed, enjoy your hobby inside. Mummy and I are quite lucky. We get to spend more time working on miniatures and dolls houses. 

Enjoy Your Hobby Inside
Mummy told us that this ugly monster bug will not affect any of us if we take all these steps and look after one another. She made me more happy so I didn't have to worry about a thing. I snuggled against her and she kissed my furry head.

Be like me everyone. Take all precautions and we will all be safe. Looking forward to better days. 

Take Care and See You soon. Be safe.

Bear Hugs,


Posy xxxx

Comments

  1. Very good, Posy, I'm glad that you're doing everything possible to keep safe and healthy!! And you look very cute with your protective mask, just as your mom does with her glasses!
    Pebbles and Oscar are sending you a big hug!!! Stay safe xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my dear José. I will try my best to look after everyone including mummy. You make sure to be safe and remain healthy xxxx

      Delete

Post a Comment