Posy at the Gym!

Hello Teddy Friends,

Hope you are all well! 

Like most of us during the Christmas Holidays we tend to stuff ourselves with yummy food, sweets and chocolate. Believe me!!! That is EXACTLY what I did!!! I ate and ate and ate till my fluffy tummy couldn't take it anymore. Mummy wasn't very pleased with me. She told me that I smelt of chocolate and not of my normal teddy smell. 

New Year came and I tried my pretty dresses and all of them couldn't be buttoned up at the back. I didn't know what to do!!!  Mummy told me that I needed to stop eating all the yummy stuff and start exercising a bit. She told me that if I ate more yukky veggies I would fit in my dresses in a couple of weeks. 

What a disaster!!! If only she knew how much I love my chocolate. I have made a New Year's Resolution that I will go to the gym to keep fit and remove my extra chocolate tum-tum.


So here I am in this gorgeous girly pink gym, getting all trimmed up!

My advice to you my teddy friends is to Make sure to eat healthy and keep fit all year round!

Take Care  and See You Soon.

Bear Hugs,


Posy x


Comments

  1. Awww, poor Posy!! But you're already looking great working out at the gym!! Believe me, in no time you'll lose those extra pounds!! Keep it up, Posy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment