Detective Posy; Solving the Mystery!

Hello everyone,

Here I am once again with some Breaking News!

In the last two days I have been doing some detective work, trying to figure out what happened to mummy's dolls house. The good thing I cracked the case behind the terrifying discovery of mummy's old dolls house and I found the culprit.

It was no easy task. Before cleaning the area of the front garden, I looked for clues and evidence of what might have caused the damages. There were no finger prints, no scratches and no markings that could lead me to the suspect.

I wanted to get to the bottom of this mystery; who did it and why.

Being in mummy's room. I looked for witnesses. I asked the little doll that mummy has on her desk, if she didn't see or hear anything. She told me that she couldn't remember anything unusual as nobody has been in the room lately except for mummy and Tina the pup. 




Mmmmmmmm so we have two suspects here; Mummy and Tina!

I went to the house and opened it briefly. Just in the hall way there was the young maid. She looked scared. I asked her if she didn't see anything. She told me that being inside the house she didn't see what happened outside, but she felt the earthquake and heard whining. I asked her when this has happened and at what time. She told me that it must have been at least a year ago and it was around four in the afternoon. 

Another clue. so this has happened quite a long time ago and apparently they had an earthquake.  

So there I had to interrogate my first suspect; Mummy! I didn't want to give away my mission that I was fixing the dolls house so I had to be careful with my questions. 

I found her working on her miniatures and I climbed next to her. 

"Hi mummy! What are you doing?"

"I'm working on my new dolls house, look." She showed me her new dolls house. 

"It looks very nice mummy like all your dolls houses." I had to keep my cool so I went for another question, "Mummy why isn't your old dolls house here with the rest of the collection?"

"I wanted to keep my first dolls house at home. I wanted to keep a part of who I am there and besides it needs some fixing." 

Now we were getting some where. "Does it need fixing?" I asked.

"Unfortunately yes, there was a small accident a few years ago." So there was an accident!

I swallowed hard and asked her softly, "What happened?" 

"A few years ago, before you were adopted, Tina was a tiny puppy. For some reason she was trying to reach for the flowers pots in the front garden of the dolls house. She managed to climb there. At the time she didn't know the rules. She explored the front garden but then realized that she couldn't come back down. She panicked. She whined and cried for help. The tiny pup was trapped there. Without noticing she broke the fence railing, the posts and knocked everything down until I found her."

I was speechless! So it was Tina after all!

Tina was in the other room resting and I went to look for her. 

"Hey Tina!" The pup looked at me with sad eyes. She must have overheard the story. She looked so guilty. 


"It is ok, Tina. It's not your fault! It was an accident!" The little pooch looked mortified. I always liked the Chihuahua. She could be loud at times, but she had a heart of gold and looked funny with her long tongue hanging out.

"Tina I am going to surprise mummy by fixing her old dolls house, so please try your best not to jump on it ever again. You know the rules! No one touches mummy's dolls houses." I could see she agreed to what I said. "Good girl, Tina!" and patted her softly.

The case was closed and detective Posy found out what happened to mummy's old dolls house. Mummy was never angry at Tina and I guess she never had the time to fix it.  Now while she will be at work, I will start fixing the house from the inside. 

I am so excited to start  and so curious to see what I can find. Make sure to keep tuned for my next adventure.

Bear Hugs,

Posy xxxx

Comments

  1. This was such a fun, cute, mystery story! I couldn't believe it when I found out that Tina was the culprit!! I look forward to more great stories,
    Emilie
    By the way, here is the link to my blog: lifeofamaple.blogspot.com
    Hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, such a great story!! A mystery with a cute end; loved it! Posy is a born detective, and I'm looking forward to her next adventure!!! Well done, Posy!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment