The Pretty Dress

Hello teddy friends,

Summer is Back! And just like last year it is very hot! 

Mummy didn't want me in my woollies so she gave me a new dress!

"Posy dear, Do you remember this dress? Do you remember from where we got it?"

"Oh yes mummy, we got this from The Netherlands last year in October. We had gone to the "Big Event" in Hertogenbosch. We had seen so many miniatures, dolls and teddies. I remember you bought me the dress from there."

"Oh yes my dear, you remember it well! It is a pretty dress and it will keep you cool for the Summer. Do you want to try it on?"

I put on the dress with some help from mummy. It fitted me perfectly and it suits me too! What do you think? 





I won't be feeling hot in this dress. It is made out of linen and lace. 

Have a great summer everyone. 

Bear Hugs,

Posy xxx

Comments