Easter Goodies!

Hello my dear teddy friends,

After such a wonderful Easter Egg Hunt! I wanted to share with you the goodies that I found.

Easter chocolate eggs in different sizes, color and flavor. I got to share them with my friends who helped out in the hunt. 

Being such a good teddy, for sharing all my goodies, mummy came to me with her own chocolate, golden bunny to share. She has had it for weeks, just to save it for Easter!



'Mummy but this is your chocolate bunny!"

She smiled at me while she placed her bunny into the basket with the rest of the goodies. 

"I thought, it would be nice to share my special bunny with you. after all you have been such a very good teddy."

I lifted my arms up to  mummy, a gesture that without saying anything she knows exactly what I want. She picked me up and hugged me close to her face. She took a whiff at me and kissed my fluffy head.  I love when she does that.

"Posy darling, don't eat too much chocolate, we don't want any ouchies in you tumtum."

"I'll be good mummy."

Now I am off to eat my chocolate.....yummy!!!

See you later!

Bear Hugs,

Posy xxx

Comments

  1. Awwww, this is so cute!!! Very proud of you, Posy!! And your mom is very sweet too, to give you her own golden bunny! By doing so, she shows you that it's very good to share with others, because that is what life is all about!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much José that is so sweet of you to say. xxxx

      Delete

Post a Comment