Trying to decorate for Christmas!

Hello my friends,

It has been a while since I posted here. Since I came from the Netherlands I have been very busy helping Rebecca with her dolls houses and miniatures. 

Once again Christmas is here and just like last year I wanted to help mummy decorating for the festive season. Only this year I wanted to a decorate a tree just for myself so Santa can see what a good teddy I have been. 

I asked mummy if I can have a miniature tree with some Christmas decorations. Like the loving person that she is, she gave me what I requested. 

The only problem was that it wasn't succeeding as I hoped for. 



It seems that instead of decorating the tree, I was decorating myself. Or in this case I was getting tangled with garlands and light bulbs.  The more I tried, the more I looked like a Christmas tree myself.


"Mum, I think I need some help here!"

"Posy what have you done?" She was  smiling at me trying  very hard not to laugh.

"I am trying to decorate for Christmas. Can you help me with the tree please? I can't free myself from the garlands!" 

"Oh Posy you look so cute with that garland. I think is suits you better than the tree." 



With that both of us started to laugh. Mum untangled me from all the decorations and we continued with the task together.

Bear Hugs,


Posy xxxxx 

Comments

  1. You're so sweet, Posy!!! You're making me melt here, and indeed, your mom is very sweet and helpful! And she's right, those garlands look very nice on you, haha! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my dear Jose for your kind words. Indeed Posy is such a sweet little teddy xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment