Santa's Little Helper!

Hello everyone,

I am all set for Christmas. Mummy has been preparing so many nice goodies for everyone and trying her best to share the wonder of Christmas. 

Not even two days ago, she gathered the trio and me and told us a Christmas story that she knew as a  child. It was all about Santa Claus and his magical world. 

"Mummy can you take me to Santa?"

"No my dear Posy, why would you want to go there?"

"I want to see how the elves work! I want to help them"

Mummy picked me up, kissed my fluffy head and took me to her Santa's Work Shop.

"There Posy see if you can help out here."


Wow, this is exactly what I was looking for. It was exactly how mummy explained to us in her story. 

The work shop looked so busy with toys and Christmas decorations. 

I asked Santa if I could help. 

He smiled and told me, "I will give you a task Posy, to give out a few gifts to the miniature world. Do you think you can do it?"

"Oh yes Santa I will do it, I promise."

I will get some help from my own teddies and we are all prepared for the big night tomorrow. 



Mummy will be so proud of me. I can't wait to tell her.



Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas 
and a Happy New Year to all! 

Lots of Bear Hugs,

Posy xxx

Comments

  1. Dear Posy, without knowing it, you are a Santa helper all year round,! Because every time you put a smile on someone's face, you're not only helping Santa, but also helping the world to be a better place. Merry Christmas to you! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so sweet of you to say Jose, Thank you so much. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas. Bear Hugs from Posy x

      Delete

Post a Comment