Happy Birthday Posy!

Time does fly when you are enjoying it! Today is my first Birthday! It's been a year today since I was adopted. 



Mummy was busy organizing a tea party for me. She made this lovely Birthday Cake for me and also made muffins to share with my friends. 



I have wore my special occasion dress and we sat around the table munching away, sipping tea and having fun. 




It was time for me to cut the cake. Everyone was singing Happy Birthday to me. Mummy was with us to keep an eye on things.

"Come on Posy make a wish and blow the candle"

"All right mummy here it goes." I closed my eyes, made a wish and blew the candle out. Everyone cheered for me. 



Mummy gave me a pretty box. "What's this mum?"

"It's your Birthday present. Open it!"


This is so exciting, a present for me. I wonder what's inside it.


Oh it's a cute fluffy bunny. I never had one of these before. 


"Thank you so much mummy for the lovely tea party and the bunny. You have made my day very special."

Now teddy has a new friend and I am sure we will be having lots of fun together. 



"Posy dear, I have another surprise for you.'

"You do mum, what is it?"

"Well I thought it would be nice, if you came with me next week to the Netherlands!"

"The Netherlands? Oh mummy really? But that is what I wished for." Mummy just looked at me and smiled. The Netherlands is the country that I was born in and it would have been nice to visit it again with mummy. "Thank you so much mummy. I love you."

"You are very welcome Posy. It will be another adventure for us." With that she picked me up and held me close to her chest. She kissed my fluffy head and with that she whispered "I love you too!"

I am so excited. Can't wait to be there. 

Bear Hugs, 


Posy xxx

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday Posy! Your special teaparty looks lovely and very YUMMY! Your new bunny is nice and cuddly and will be a good friend to the teddy bear..
    I wish you a wonderful time in the Netherlands and hope you bring back lots of photos to share with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Elizabeth. Posy has definitely enjoyed her party. Both of us are looking forward to our adventure in The Netherlands. I am sure she will be sharing lots of pictures. Sending you warm bear hugs xxxxx

      Delete
  2. This is so beautiful!!! I totally love this blog, and the wonderful pictures of Posy and her friends!!! Happy Birthday, dear Posy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jose, Glad you liked Posy's tea party. Bear Hugs xxxxxx

      Delete

Post a Comment