The Weather and The Wardrobe

Hello everyone,

How's the weather there? Fall is here and it's getting cooler. In the past week all of a sudden, the weather has changed.  I don't feel hot like I used to and even mummy is wearing a sweater on her summer dresses. 

In the evening it does get a bit chilly and I do feel the change in temperature. 

"Mummy it's getting colder isn't it? It's no longer Summer."

"Yes Posy, now we will be expecting some rain and maybe even a storm. Are you feeling cold?"

"I am a bit, maybe I can wear a sweater like you!"

"Come Posy, let's go to your wardrobe."

"A wardrobe? Do I have a wardrobe?" I can't recall having one.

"Posy I got you a wardrobe, I thought it would be practical to have one."



Wow a wardrobe! Mummy got me a nice wardrobe and she also decorated it.  Now I have one of my own just like hers. 

"Go on Posy open it!"

It is quite easy to open and all my dresses are nicely hanged in it. 


They look so pretty and all my stuff is in it, even teddy. It has a nice smell of perfume too. 


I have quite a selection of dresses that mummy got for me but no matter what my favorite remains the one that daddy gave me. 


"Thank you so much mummy for the wardrobe!"

"You are very welcome, my dear Posy. I am sure you will find it useful."



I am so happy with it! I should also thank the weather for changing, I wouldn't have known that I had a new wardrobe. 

Bear Hugs,


Posy xxx

Comments