The Opening



It's been two weeks now since Rebecca had the Grand Opening of My Miniature World. It has been amazing. I was so proud of mummy that finally her dream came true. 



Mummy dressed me up in my favorite dress and she looked pretty too. The guests started to arrive and even the important people came that mummy spoke about. 


Mummy placed me in  Butterfly's Cottage so I can see what's going on and be part of her big due. She was very happy and everything went as planned. 


There was lots of champagne to drink and food to eat. Mummy gave a tour of her dolls house collection to all her guests 

She also had a gentleman who was constantly taking photos. 

Finally I heard her call my name, "There you are Posy! Come my sweet teddy there would be no opening without us taking a photo together."

"Really mummy, you want to take a photo of us?"

"Oh yes, You are part of me so come on." She lifted me up and took me to the dolls houses. "Pick a dolls house Posy so we can take a photo close to it. Which one is your favorite?"

"I love them all mummy, they are all so pretty  but I love most the Art Gallery."

She smiled at me. "I knew you would have chosen that one." She drew me closer to her and whispered softly to me "Smile Posy" 


I love this photo. Mummy and I definitely match and look happy. It was a great evening that I will never forget. 


Sending you all warm bear hugs,



Posy xxx

Comments

  1. CONGRATULATIONS ON your Grand Opening Rebecca! It looks like your world of dollhouses was well attended and that there was LOTS for the guests to see and to enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment