Invitations!

My holidays are pretty much coming to an end. Rebecca seems to be all over the place and she definitely needs my assistance. 

Quite a big event is coming up in the next couple of weeks. Finally the date of the opening of My Miniature World is set. 

Today Rebecca was busy writing invitations for the launch. 


"Mum will I be invited to the launch?"

"Posy dear, you don't need an invite! You are a part of My Miniature World. You are a part of me.  Where I go you go"

"Really? Who's invited?"

"You should know that by now! We will be having a few important guests I must say!"

"That sounds exciting mum.  Can I wear daddy's pretty dress? I want to look nice for the occasion"

"It is exciting! A very important event that shouldn't be missed! And you will surely need to look nice for the occasion. Daddy's pretty dress will be perfect."

"Can I help you with the invitations?"

"Sure you can! I will write them and you can help by putting them in the white envelopes."

"This is going to be great mum!"

"I really hope so my dear Posy!"


And with that, she kissed my fluffy head, with hope in her eyes. She wrote the invitations and I helped with the envelopes. I enjoy keeping her company. 

I will let you know how things are going on very soon. 

Bear Hugs,

Posy xxx

Comments

  1. Dear Rebecca, this is a monumental achievement, and words fall short to describe how proud I am of you! I know you've been working on this for a very long time, meeting all kinds of hurdles along the way, but your perseverance and discipline got you through, with this fabulous result!! So, congratulations and a big hug from me, also for your sweet Posy who makes me melt with every picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much José for always being there for me. It makes me happy knowing that you are proud of me. Posy and I send you the warmest of hugs. Wish you could make it for the opening. xxxx

      Delete
  2. How exciting!!! This is a huge step! I will cross my fingers for a great opening!
    Good luck to you Rebecca and a big hug to the most adorable Posy!

    Véronique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Veronique for your warm wishes. It is quite a huge step. Sending you warm hugs from Posy and I xxxx

      Delete

Post a Comment