Blogging the Blog!

I am so frustrated! I have so much to tell and I don't know from where to start!

What to blog about? Sugar!!!! WHAT AM I GOING TO BLOG ABOUT?


Here I am in my own space. In my own area. I am looking at the screen and the screen is looking back at me. Absolutely Nothing! My fluffy head has gone blank.

I look at mummy and there she is blogging about her Miniature World. I wonder what she is up to. There is so much going on there!

I can blog about  today's guests that visited the dolls houses this morning!...Noooo!..thinking about it, I am sure mummy will be doing that herself. 


Finally! I have an idea! Oh yes this will do! I am sure Rebecca has never done that before! I just blog about me blogging. No one has ever seen how I get to share my adventures. So here is my space where my desk is set up with a matching swivel chair and obviously with my computer. 


There is also my blog page on the screen. Let me start off the new post with the title "Blogging the Blog!" 

Wishing you all a very happy Sunday. Make the best out of it!

Bear Hugs,

Posy xxx


Comments

  1. Hello Posy,

    What a good idea to blog about blogging.. I am a blogger myself and I am sure nobody's ever blogged about blogging.
    You have a beautiful desk area!

    Have a great Sunday!

    Véronique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, you silly little bear, always so adorable!!! I'm melting here!! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you José. She can be silly sometimes. xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment