Off I Go!

I woke up so early this morning. I barely slept with all the excitement, knowing that today I was going abroad.  Rebecca woke up early like she always does, dressed up and when it was time to go, she looked at me and  smiled. " Off we go! Time is up!"

There where lots of hugs and kisses to the little trio. I'm going to miss them too!

We arrived at the airport with plenty of time to roam around. Never been here before. It's huge!  It was time to check in. Mum checked in her luggage and put me in her hand bag. 

"Be good Posy, I don't want you to get lost. You will be able to come out of the bag once we are in the plane!"

"Ok mum, That's fine with me. Just don't keep me in here for long!". 

"You'll be fine Posy. I promise, you'll be out before you know it! "

Can't wait to get on the plane.I have butterflies in my fluffy tummy! 

Posy xxx

Posy at Malta's International Airport


Comments

Post a Comment