Preparing for Christmas!

I woke up early today with lots of noise and excitement. The kids were jumping up and down all over the place, and there she was my mum putting down big boxes, excited just as much as the little trio. She looked just like a kid herself.

"What's going on?" 

She kissed my fluffy head and took me to the nice sitting room.  "Today we are decorating for Christmas!"

"Christmas?!!!!......What's Christmas?"

She told me all about it; the story behind Christmas, the magic and wonder it brings. I got all excited myself. 

"Can I help mum?"

"Sure you can!.........Here!......This is my favorite Christmas decoration. It's a tiny dolls house. It's just like the one I had when I was a little girl myself"




"Wow it's just right for me!......Can I hang the decorations on the tree!"

"Yes Posy you can! Promise me you'll be careful, I don't want you to fall!"


That was a huge Christmas tree to decorate but after a few hours it was done with all it's twinkly lights and magic. 

I saw her get out the Christmas stockings to hang. There were three big red stockings which were for the lovely trio but then mum got out a much smaller stocking. 

"Is this for me mum?"

"Yes Posy, it's for you, I think a good teddy like you should be getting something from Santa"



Can't wait for Christmas!

Posy xxx

Comments