Arriving Home!

Finally the day came when the box was opened and there she was looking down on me; My Mum, My Friend, My Partner in Crime. She lifted me up, held me close to her face and whispered softly. "Welcome Home my Dear Posy!"

On the same day Rebecca had a big event at work. So she took me with her to her big conference. She carried me everywhere with her that day. She also took me to dinner in the evening. 

I knew I was safe, I knew that I was adopted by the best. 

Posy xxx

During the Conference



During the Big Dinner





Comments

  1. This is so cute!!! Congratulations with your new blog, Posy, it looks wonderful!!! You're a darling, and so is your mom! So you'll both get kissies! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my dearest José.. That is so sweet of you.! Bear hugs and Kisses from Posy and Me xxxx

      Delete

Post a Comment